1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- Almost 4 years now. (:
2. What does your username mean?
- The "Alice" part was because I loved Alice in wonderland. The "Shinigami" part is a product of my love for anime. It's Japanese for Grim Reaper, and I love spooky things!
3. Describe yourself in three words.
- Athletic Artistic Mathematician
4. Are you left or right handed?
- Right handed. Although, I'm working on my left-handed coordination.
5. What was your first deviation?
6. What is your favorite type of art to create?
- Drawings, I like both traditional and digital.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- My own. Or maybe either Jim Lee or Eyvind Earle.
8. What was your first favorite?
- The first deviation I favorited was........oh gosh....:
- But the first deviation of mine that was favorited was:
9. What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
- Mostly anime and fantasy digital art, but if I like it, I'll favorite any type or genre!
10. Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
- (I chose Yuumei mainly because I've lost contact with everyone I was once close to on here........sadly.)
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- By creating some of the most beautiful and awe-inspiring things I've ever seen with their awesome art skills.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
- I mainly do traditional because it's what I have the best access to. I'd love to do digital all the time, or at least a lot more. But there's always something that keeps that from happening.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- Well, I'm not very inspired or creative, I just sort of do stuff.....
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
- One time I was having a heated discussion that was kind of an argument I guess with someone, and then that person asked if I do debates because I was really good. I said I didn't, then we talked a little about debates and started to get along really well, and we were cool after that. I thought that was awesome. I don't normally like arguments, but I think she had a rude comment on my friends page or somewhere, but don't quote me on that, because I honestly don't remember. I really enjoyed the discussion after the actual debating part though!